Chiropractic Care for Shoulder Pain in Henderson, NC
At Care Chiropractic and Acupuncture, you'll find so much more than just back pain treatment. Our Henderson chiropractor, Dr. Myers, is trained in the diagnosis and treatment of joint and extremity issues, including shoulder pain. If you have a sore, stiff, weak, and achy shoulder, we invite you to discover what chiropractic can do for you.
Common Shoulder Pain Conditions We Treat
The most common types of shoulder pain issues we diagnose and treat at our Henderson chiropractic clinic include:
- Muscle strains
- Labrum tears
- Tendonitis or bursitis (inflammation of tendons and fluid-filled sacs near the joint)
- Shoulder dislocation and persistent hypermobility
- Frozen shoulder (adhesive capsulitis)
These shoulder pain conditions can affect people of all ages and walks of life, from young competitive athletes to retired seniors. People who are most likely to experience shoulder pain may have a history of poor posture, physical trauma (like sports injury or auto accident injury), and repetitive movement (especially if overhead).
How Our Chiropractor in Henderson, NC Treats Shoulder Pain
Did you know that chiropractic adjustments of the spine can assist with shoulder pain relief? That's because adjustments optimize the alignment of your spinal column, which promotes a healthier position of the shoulder blade and shoulder joint. Chiropractic adjustments also trigger healing neurochemical changes in the nervous system that naturally relieve pain.
At our clinic, we also offer you or your loved ones so much more for your shoulder pain:
- Manual techniques like soft tissue mobilization improve blood and lymphatic flow, which aids in reduced inflammation
- Acupuncture triggers biochemical processes within the body that can ease tension and alleviate pain
- Patient education about posture, workplace ergonomics, lifting mechanics, breathing techniques, stress management, and even dietary interventions gives you the tools and awareness you need to improve your daily habits and maintain healthy shoulders at work, home, and the gym
Our goal is to guide your shoulder through the complete healing process and empower you with the knowledge needed to optimize your overall well-being long after you leave our clinic. Pain relief is only the beginning!
Are You Looking for a Chiropractor for Shoulder Pain?
Contact us at Care Chiropractic and Acupuncture Center today by calling (252) 438-2273 to schedule an appointment with our chiropractor in Henderson, NC. Start getting the relief you want from your shoulder pain, today.