Dr. Myers has been helping people live pain free since 2002 in his clinic in Henderson, NC. As a chiropractor with experience he is committed to promoting health and living a life drug free.
"The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease." --Thomas Edison
- Graduate of Brevard College, Appalachian State University and Life College of Chiropractic (1997)
- Certified Acupuncturist
- Certified Level 1 Rehabilitation Specialist
- Certified SRISD Croft Crash Course
- Attended in excess of 1000 hours of advanced post doctoral studies and was active in academic, social and clinical organizations.
- Obtained Advanced Certification in Acupuncture from Texas Chiropractic College
- Completed two years of Post Doctoral Study in Chiropractic Rehabilitation Program from Southern California University of Health and Science.
Associations & Memberships
- North Carolina Chiropractic Association
- Fellow in the Acupuncture Society of America
- He is an active member in numerous civic and professional organizations. He has spoken about chiropractic and health in various locations nationwide.